The Central Prairie Co-op Seed Department offers a superior-product portfolio supported by the latest trait technology. We are dedicated to help growers get the most from every acre by aiming to place the right seed on the right farm.
A full lineup of corn, soybeans, wheat, alfalfa, sorghum, feed, and cover crops are available with both bag and bulk capabilities.
Seed cleaning and treating services with delivery support equipment are also available.
All About Seed – Early Discounts Available
As another year passes, we are challenged even more on how to improve the bottom line financials for our customers’ farms. Often seed purchases are one of the single most sought after ways to reduce costs. Many variables are forced to the table of seed talk and the conversation is generally filled with questions. We must continue to educate ourselves and our customers so that we are factually correct on seed matters.
Our Agronomy sales staff at Central Prairie Co-op has a vast portfolio of seed choices that allow the proper seed for the correct acre. We continually pursue education of both current and future seed needs and are the industry leader in our trade area.
One decision early, can allow you to take advantage of the best discounts for your 2017 seed needs and your crop protection products. We have an excellent relationship with our seed suppliers and our “need to happen” list has been heard.
- Now thru November 22, 2016 you can receive the maximum $$ discount provided either thru a pre-pay or a financing package
- Seed financing is zero % interest for 12 months now thru November 22, 2016 with the payment due November 2017 for those qualified
- “Whole Farm” incentive adds even deeper discounts
- Various seed trial programs can also add to discounts
- Crop Protection products may be added along with several financing options
Contact your Central Prairie Co-op Seed Professional
Brent Werth 620-921-5713
Scott Jones 620-200-1695
John Roberts 620-278-6589
Brandon Warner 620-200-6002
Seed Sales & Trait Manager – Brent Werth at 620-422-3485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.