Central Prairie Co-op offers many different products for your lawn & garden! Stop by any location to pick up your lawn & garden fertilizers and chemicals to get ready for spring planting!
- 2-4-D (1 gal & 2.5 gal) – Selective, post-emergent herbicide concentrate which controls dozens of broadleaf weeds and other noxious plants including poison ivy.
- BareGoundUltra -Long term vegetation control – non selective herbicide. Fast burn down of existing vegetation and season long residual control of any regrowth.
- Bayer Advanced Crabgrass Killer for Lawns RTU – Spray bottle that attaches directly to your watering hose for easy application.
- Buccaneer (2.5 gal) and Gly Star (1 gal) – Post-emergence systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is non selective and offers broad spectrum control of annuals, perennials and woody brush. Provides control of more than 100 grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Crossbow (1 gal) – Post-emergent product that targets woody plants and brush as well as annual and perennial broadleaves, while leaving grasses unharmed.
- Diplomat (1 qt & 2.5 gal) – High surfactant oil concentrate.
- Hi Light (1 qt) – Highly concentrated dye which provides greater visibility to foam marking applications in adverse field conditions.
- Hi-Yield Super Concentrate Killzall Weed and Grass Killer (24 oz) – A post-emergent, non-selective herbicide with a multiple-use formulation. Using a double-surfactant formulation of 41% Glyphosate, Super Concentrate Killzall works quickly to eliminate systemically broadleaf or grassy weeds, clear turf for lawn renovation, prevent stump regrowth, and clean areas near fences, paths, patios, driveways, and buildings.
- Power Pellet (3 oz & 22 oz) – Safe and easy way to control unwanted trees and brush in pastures and fence lines.
- Pramitol (1 gal/2.5 gal or pellets) – Bare ground control around buildings, storage areas, fences, etc. Use only were barren soil is desired. Non selective herbicide that will leave behind sterile soil for up to one year to prevent new weed growth.
- Prosedge – Stops Nutsedge in its tracks. For post emergent control of Purple or Yellow Nutsedge, Ornamental Turf Grasses and Horsetail.
- Quincept (8 oz & 64 oz) – Controls both grasses and broadleaf weeds. Use in the spring as a clean-up product for areas missed with pre-emergent grass herbicide applications or late season weed flare ups. Post-emergent control of more than 200 tough broadleaf weeds plus crabgrass, poison ivy and foxtail.
- Range Star (1 gal) – Provides control of tough broadleaf weeds. Also used as surface treatment to stumps, trees, vines and brush.
- Remedy (1 gal) – Remedy Ultra Herbicide is an oil soluble herbicide that controls woody and broadleaf weeds in many outdoor residential and commercial areas from rangeland to non-irrigation ditch banks.
- Tordon RTU (1 qt) – Used for controlling trees via cut surface treatment.
- Triamine Jet Spray – A three way post-emergent selective broadleaf herbicide for spot treatment of hard to kill weeds.
- Triplet (8 oz & 1 gal) – Perfect for control of a broad-spectrum of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds in turf such as dandelion, clover, henbit and poison ivy.
- 13-13-13 – 13% Nitrogen (top growth), 13% Phosphate (root growth), 13% Potash (stem growth) and 6% Sulfur (acid neutralizes alkaline soils and prevents some fungus types)
- 46-00-00 – 46% Urea Nitrogen
- Pelletized Gypsum – Naturally mined product that adds sulfur and calcium to soil that is pelletized for easy handling
- Pelletized Limestone (Calcium) – Used to change pH of soil that spreads clean and easy.
- Sulfur – 90% Sulfur
- Ultimate Lawn Care – Click & Scroll Down to watch “The Ultimate 4-step Lawn Care System” educational video
- Buffalo Grass Seed (3 lb) – Buffalo grass is a short growing, perennial warm season sod forming grass. It is known for low water use, winter hardiness and slow vertical growth habit.
- Kentucky 31 Fescue Blend Grass Seed (50 lb or by the lb) – One of the older “proven” lawn grass varieties with a light green, course texture. k-31 remains popular still due to its lower price and overall usage qualities. This is a tall fescue grass that is ideal for average lawn and turf use.
- Valley Premium Fescue Grass Seed (50 lb or by the lb) – 4 inch tall fescue. Mixture of five kinds of fescue including drought resistant to plant around trees and in shady areas.
- Ferti-lome Borer, Bagworm, Tent Caterpillar & Leafminer Spray (32 oz) – Use on citrus, fruits, vegetables, lawns, ornamental trees, shrubs and flowers.
- Fortify Grub Control (15 lb) – Kills white grubs and mole crickets before they damage your lawn, this is a season long grub control.
- Hi-Yield 38 Plus – A versatile insecticide concentrate made especially for outdoor residential use. Hi-Yield 38 Plus with 38% Permethrin spray concentrate controls a variety of wood-infesting, lawn and home-invading pests.
- Hi-Yield Garden, Pet and Livestock Dust – Ready-to-use Permethrin insecticide dust for ornamental and vegetable gardens, dogs, cats, and livestock. Controls over 60 pests on ornamentals, vegetables, fruit and nut trees.
- Malathion (1 gal & 2.5 gal) – Used as a pesticide that is widely used in agriculture, residential landscaping, public recreation areas and in public health pest control programs such as mosquito eradication.
- Mallet (1 qt) – Systemic and foliar insect control in turf grasses. Kills white grub larvae – which is what moles feed on. Control the grubs, control the moles.
- Tempo (32 ml and 240 ml) – Fastest-acting insect control on the market. Quick broad-spectrum control of more than 1000 nuisance pests. Indoor and outdoor uses. Low toxicity: safe for humans and pets once spray is dry.
**Not all lawn and garden care is available at all locations but it can be brought in for your convenience**